The 2017 Community Media Conference is a month away.
Panels on volunteer management, video and events, social media for fundraising and engagement and community media news gathering are among the agenda’s many highlights of #NFCB17. The full schedule offers even more. However, there are five great reasons to register now for the Community Media Conference:
- Intensives. These Monday morning workshops offer additional learning on issues like fundraising, governance, newsgathering and music programming. They are led by community media’s biggest names, They’ll share their years of knowledge and help you make smarter decisions.
- Keynotes. Our Tuesday and Wednesday morning speakers will help connect important dots for you on issues you care about.
- An independent media town. Denver will happily greet you with its fresh air and activities. You can also enjoy the many community media outlets the city has for you.
- Networking. You might think the costs are out of reach, but now is the best time to find travel deals, and the person you link up with may turn out to be the best connection your station ever made. You won’t know it if you don’t come.
- Win money. Attendees can participate in our Radio Explorer Passport competition and win one of two $250 cash prizes.</
NFCB and the community radio leaders in attendance look forward to seeing you in Denver.