Here is what NFCB membership offers your station:
- Group Discounts. Qualified member stations receive a discounted annual rate to participate in SoundExchange reporting via NPR Member Partnership. Additional savings are available from vendors such as Beehive Insurance, Spinitron, Barix, and more.
- Peer-to-Peer Learning. From video meetups to email lists, NFCB members have access to experienced mentors and fellow station leaders to provide essential support and expand your knowledge.
- Solution Center. Our on-demand knowledge base features NFCB’s Public Radio Legal Handbook and Underwriting Guide to help you navigate federal laws and regulations. It also contains a spectrum of curated resources that include templates and tools to connect you with best practices that will move the dial at your station.
- Webinars. Bimonthly webinars provide expertise, crucial training, and professional development opportunities for your station on a variety of content, revenue, engagement, and organizational capacity topics.
- Convenings. NFCB’s Community Media Conference is our signature event. It is community media’s longest running and most popular gathering of community radio stations nationwide.
- Phone Consultations. Every member station receives phone consultation from our experienced staff when you need it. We are on the other end of the phone when you have questions and concerns.
- Representation and Advocacy. NFCB is at the table on the national scene working to ensure that your needs, and local circumstances are being heard by policymakers and public media funders.
NFCB provides the most complete support available to community radio, and has a long history of supporting community stations of all sizes. Joining NFCB gives you an opportunity to deepen your organization’s success, and to be part of a wider group of stations.
NFCB is invested in your success, and we have a long history of supporting community stations of all sizes. Community media is much stronger when we work together and NFCB provides an essential nexus for that to happen.
NFCB’s tiered membership structure is designed to keep the size and resources of your station in mind so that our services are affordable.
|Your Annual Budget||Annual Dues|
|Less than $50,000||$500|
|More than $500,000||$4,000|
Don’t go it alone! Invest in the health of your organization by investing in an NFCB membership. Reach out today and start enjoying the benefits of membership and a national network of peers.