Community Media Webinars
It is hard to keep up to date on the regulatory matters, emerging technology and engagement issues that affect you. It is even more costly to get time with attorneys, professionals and others who can help you improve your organization, ensure you are in legal compliance and find cost effective ideas that help you.
NFCB offers webinars to members. These educational conversations with some of community media’s innovators and smart minds give you an opportunity to learn, to get questions answered, and to hear about best practices. If you miss one or want a refresher, these webinars are archived so members can rewatch them or review the notes.
Some of our webinars have covered:
- Political broadcasting and requirements for stations during the election season
- How to create and discover member data to strengthen your understanding of listeners and donors
- New public file requirements for stations
- Effectively advocating for and telling the story of community radio
- Building good governance
- Podcasting for community media makers
- The role of music discovery in community radio