Two of the non-commercial media’s major organizations lead the charge.
Greater Public, one of public media’s top organizations, is partnering with the National Federation of Community Broadcasters for a webinar on giving at year-end, and beyond.
Presenters for this webinar, hosted by NFCB, include:
- Jay Clayton, Individual Giving Advisor, Greater Public
- Beverly Hacker, Management Information Solutions, Inc.
- Deb Turner, Major & Planned Gifts Advisor, Greater Public
Some of the topics Beverly, Jay and Deb will explore include:
- Best practices in giving, year-end and beyond
- Cultivating major donors and planned giving
- Scaling efforts based on your market/community
- Understanding online donors / Using peer-to-peer fundraising
- Generational trends in giving
This webinar will touch on the value of both digital and in-person relationships to help stations succeed.
The webinar will take place Tuesday, Nov. 15, and is available to members of Greater Public and NFCB. Stations interested in NFCB membership can join today.