Your station needs to be part of the movement to defend noncommercial media in a pivotal year.
NFCB member stations have received renewal notices for membership in America’s community media leader. This is also a perfect time for stations that are not currently members to join NFCB.
NFCB membership offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Solution Center. Our keyword-searchable, up-to-date database with an array of resources, from manuals and handbooks to templates and checklists.
- Peer-to-Peer Exchange. Members have access to hundreds of community radio leaders and experts.
- Education & Training. NFCB members have access to webinars, information-loaded newsletters, weekly updates and more on the latest trends, regulatory issues, and news in our industry.
- Group Buys & Discounts. NFCB offers a wide array of exclusive savings on goods and services that are crucial for stations’ success, including SoundExchange.
- Advocacy & Representation. Whether it is content distributors, funders, or national advocacy organizations, NFCB ensures that the needs, issues, and experiences of our members are represented in the national conversation.
- Convenings. Our national Community Media Conference features keynotes, plenaries, breakout sessions and networking opportunities. Our regional summits build on the conference with in-depth, skills-based workshops.
In 2018, NFCB will host a trio of Leadership Summits, exclusively for members, on the East and West Coasts as well as the Midwest. These gatherings are aimed at helping stations engage new audiences, refresh fundraising efforts and reboot content. NFCB’s Leadership Summits will build toward NFCB’s national conference in 2019.
Together, we can make the case for our media and democracy. In addition, NFCB membership offers learning opportunities for your new staff, board and volunteers, in a space where local growth is critical for your station’s success; and you will be plugged in to NFCB’s network of veteran and emerging leaders.
If you are with a member station, please return your renewal today. And if you are not currently a member, please learn more about dues to join.