Have you wanted to develop fluency with your community radio station’s finances? Knowing how to set up your station’s books correctly will help to:
- Help to monitor station performance
- Enable meaningful reporting to the Board/Licensee
- Inform budgeting and forecasting
- Ease financial reporting for grants, such as CPB Community Service Grant
- Aid in a smooth audit and tax return (990) filing
In a recent webinar, NFCB hosted speakers offering stations detailed information on setting up your community radio station’s books for success. To watch the webinar and download slides of the presentation, member stations can now log in to the Solution Center and access it all here. If you are not yet a member, you can contact us now about membership.
Whether you’re in CPB’s Community Service Grant program, aspire to be, or simply want to pick up best practices in managing your station’s books, this webinar covers the basics and more.