NFCB has updated its resources for community radio stations responding to the coronavirus, or COVID-19.
In addition to our guidance for stations, NFCB has added the following materials:
- Printable signs for your station
- Sample memo to volunteers about safety and staying on air
- Unattended operations and automation protocols from the FCC
- Free music feeds for community radio stations
- Template promo and PSA on station operations and COVID-19
Member stations are also receiving breaking information and resources daily, including information on Special Temporary Authority licensing from the FCC for stations, a replay of our station meeting for community radio conducted this week, and more.
NFCB’s coronavirus resources are available now to member stations in the Solution Center. NFCB has received inquires from stations that are not yet members about access to tools. You can join NFCB here and subscribe to our newsletters for expert support from NFCB.