After extensive testing, a completely new version of Spinitron is launching.
Spinitron is now inviting stations to upgrade. Fees are unchanged.
New features include
- Calendar-style show scheduling
- Bulk user account creation and user management
- Non-music playlist entries, such as PSA, underwriting spots, talk segments, …
- DJs can cue songs in playlists ahead of playing them
- Audio-recognition for a low fee of $19/month. This optional add-on listens to your stream and automatically logs your playlists in real time.
- More customization of playlist entry fields – on both station and individual DJ level
- Drag & drop playlist import, e.g. from iTunes
- Easier ways to share playlists and export data, including search and chart tables
- Playlist chat is real-time, has avatars and better moderation tools
- New and easier to use API
- Improved widgets for web integration
- Improved automation setup, control and logs
- Metadata push logs
You are encouraged to migrate your station by March 1. For questions and assistance, contact Eva Papp of Spinitron.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.