The Public Radio Legal Handbook: A Guide to FCC Rules and Regulations
NFCB’s Public Radio Legal Handbook (PRLH) is a must-have guide for every non-commercial radio station. Keyword searchable and updated as of February 2017, the PRLH covers all of the essentials regarding FCC rules and regulations.
To download your electronic copy of the Public Radio Legal Handbook, click on the pdf document, below. Note: Table of Content chapter headers are linked directly to each chapter – just click on the highlighted chapter title to go to that section.
Topics covered include:
- An Introduction to the FCC
- Station Self-Inspections
- Regular Filings and Reports
- Sponsorship Identification
- Underwriting, Fundraising and Promotion
- Programming Regulations
- Political Broadcasting and Candidate Rules
- Records, Logs, the Public File
- Operating Requirements
- Technical Regulations
- Applications for New Stations
- Low Power FM Service
- Other Legal Concerns
- A Guide to Copyright Law for Non-Commercial Radio Stations
- And More!
This information is provided by the National Federation of Community Broadcasters