NFCB Salesforce and Click & Pledge User Manual for Stations
In 2016, NFCB worked with four community radio stations to convert their membership, fundraising and underwriting databases to a unified Salesforce (Nonprofit Success Package) and Click & Pledge platform. The flexibility that these two systems offer for customization of data management and payment processing enabled NFCB to develop an integrated database that tracks, manages and reports on the stations’ revenue, members, donors, fundraising efforts and underwriting.
Because the Salesforce and Click & Pledge platforms are so robust and flexible, NFCB created the attached NFCB Salesforce and C&P User Manual to explain the customized features and processes for proper data management. Topics in the manual include:
- Definitions of database terminology
- Salesforce NPSP settings for entering and managing individuals, donations, bulk data processing, and more
- Using Campaigns to send mass emails in Salesforce
- Campaign naming conventions
- Entering data for tracking Opportunities
- Handling recurring gifts
- Using SKUs in Click & Pledge
- Using Tasks and Events
- And more!
Download your PDF copy of the NFCB Salesforce and Click & Pledge User Manual by clicking on the link, below.
This information is provided by the National Federation of Community Broadcasters