Community Media Conference 2019 Call for Participation
Proposal window closed December 7
In June 2019, NFCB will convene community media leaders and organizers nationwide for the Community Media Conference.
NFCB wants your ideas for:
- Panels (sessions with 2-3 presenters and moderator on a topic addressing community radio content, engagement, revenue and organizational capacity, with room for Q&A)
- Strategy Sessions (breakout sessions with 1-2 presenters addressing broader questions and clear next steps)
- Practice spaces (interactive, hands-on workshops to share technical, practical or other knowledge)
- Meetups (focused discussion amongst a specific group with a shared identity or interest related to community media)
NFCB is most interested in ideas that:
- Explore media-based organizing, ideas, projects and practices
- Are accessible to people of diverse abilities, ages, experiences and backgrounds
- Offer a range of learning, from beginner to experienced
You are encouraged to collaborate with fellow producers, leaders and organizers on ideas (where appropriate), and to dream big.