It is the start of the last holiday weekend before virtually all schools are back in session (and alas many already are).
What does community radio have in store for you? Check out a few selections to enjoy of stations near you.
- Broadcasting on 88.7 FM in Kamiah, Idaho, KIYE is hosted by the Nez Pierce Nation. The Tribal station offers music, news and culture, and is sure to uplift your weekend.
- You can make plans over Labor Day to attend AshevilleFM‘s upcoming birthday party. Meanwhile, you can tune in for its award-winning mix of shows.
- Fans of WXNA and KCSB can support the station’s bids for local best-of awards.
- Georgia’s WFRG is hosting a Labor Day fundraiser those in the region and welcome to attend. Music, fun and community are all a part of this booster for the community radio station.
- Wisconsin’s WOJB is a Native American licensee offering news, blues and more for your Labor Day on Monday.
- And finally, you can celebrate the Labor Day weekend by donating to your local community radio.
Community radio connects people everywhere to immersive conversations and unique ideas. You’re encouraged to utilize the upcoming holiday to appreciate community media.