Community media has unprecedented opportunities and challenges today. NFCB wants you to be ready.
The annual Community Media Conference features many panels on digital culture, social media, podcasting and websites to help you make smart, affordable choices. You’ll learn how to jump into the moment, and do it well.
Conference sessions of interest include:
- The Next Web: Reimagining Your Station’s Online Presence
- Curating, Interpreting and Using Data to Express Impact
- Connecting with Listeners through Video, Social and Events
- Social Media for Fundraising and Audience Engagement
- The Ins and Outs of Digital Music Libraries
- Digital Security for Community Media Journalists
- I’m Not Ira Glass: Community Media Podcasting for Everyone
- Leading A Successful Online Fundraising Campaign
You can register now to attend #NFCB17. We look forward to seeing you in Denver.