Learn from the best in community media in conversations as well as in interactive sessions.
The 2019 Community Media Conference offers knowledge for veteran and new community radio leaders and organizers. From the basics on creating compelling content, to selecting the right database, to managing amid conflict, you will get a range of resources to support station growth. You’ll come away with tools to work smarter, methods to help you overcome your biggest hurdles, and inspiration to carry you through the year. Register today to be part of these bold dialogues.
A few panels on the schedule include:
- Sessions on emergency preparedness for community radio
- A look at listener data and trends in noncommercial media
- An intensive on cultivating major donations for your station
- Keynotes by author Nina Simon and attorney John Crigler
- Primers on underwriting programs and in-kind donations
Whether it is discussions on improving your programming and building on what works or an intensive on human resources management, the 2019 Community Media Conference is your one stop for realizing your full potential. Register here now.