NFCB released the agenda for the Regional Summit in Grand Rapids, scheduled for May 18-20. The schedule reflects one of our strongest programs yet.
Among the Grand Rapids highlights:
- Neenah Ellis will show how content, engagement and revenue are interconnected at WYSO, a public radio station in a town of 3,000 people in southwest Ohio where she has been the manager for 9 years.
- Julia Haslanger from Hearken shows how stations can better surface what your audience wants and needs, and then create and serve relevant content to those audiences.
- Michael Beach and John Groundwater of NPR will share their experiences helping stations in Puerto Rico return after the hurricane, and practices for managing before, during, and after a crisis.
- Joe Voss of Creative Many will share strategies and tactics for event-based work, and successes and struggles of working together to the mutual benefit of everyone involved.
- Greater Public’s Melanie Coulson talks about ways you can raise more revenue, connect in more meaningful ways with your existing donors, and reach out to acquire more.
You can read the full conference descriptions, and learn about the WYCE workshop on how it uses music programming in an organizational strategy, right here.
Rarely do you find leaders with experience this extensive together in one room. Registration has been capped to ensure you get the optimal learning experience. We just need you to be there.
We are excited about this learning opportunity. We look forward to seeing you.